- Cooking Time: 12 to 14
- Preparation Time:
- Jar ingredients:
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup bown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Additional ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Creating the jar:
- brown sugar
- baking powder
- baking soda
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the chocolate chips from the jar. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 20 to 30 seconds, or melt in a double boiler over medium heat, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the contents of the jar, and stir until well mixed.
- Stir in the melted chocolate chips, mixing well. Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet,
- spacing cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 mins., or until light brown in color.
- Allow to cool for 5 mins. on the baking sheet. Then transfer to wire racks and cool completely. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More