- Cooking Time: 12 to 14
- Preparation Time:
- Jar ingredients:
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup bown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Additional ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Creating the jar:
- brown sugar
- baking powder
- baking soda
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the chocolate chips from the jar. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 20 to 30 seconds, or melt in a double boiler over medium heat, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the contents of the jar, and stir until well mixed.
- Stir in the melted chocolate chips, mixing well. Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet,
- spacing cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 mins., or until light brown in color.
- Allow to cool for 5 mins. on the baking sheet. Then transfer to wire racks and cool completely. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More