- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (about 18 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Combine cake mix, oats, butter and eggs in large bowl; beat until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Italian Exchange
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More