- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (about 18 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Combine cake mix, oats, butter and eggs in large bowl; beat until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More