- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar (seperate)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Combine in a medium bowl, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, milk, and oil; mix well with fork until egg mixed in.
- Add liquids all at once to flour mixture.
- Stir with wooden spoon until most of the lumps have disappeared.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon into greased pan; sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. sugar.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and then remove from pan.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More