CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Duncan Hines Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 oz. grated semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 oz. pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine cake mix, instant pudding, oil, eggs and sour cream; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken LinguineSee More