- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 hours
- 3 (8-oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (7-oz) milk chocolate candy bar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans
- Combine cream cheese, chocolate chips, powdered sugar and cinnamon until blended.
- Wrap and chill at least 5 hours.
- Pull a vegtable peeler down long edge of candy bar, making curls.
- Roll ball in pecans and then in the chocolate curls.
NotesThis is great with vanilla wafers or ginger snaps!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More