- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 hours
- 3 (8-oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (7-oz) milk chocolate candy bar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans
- Combine cream cheese, chocolate chips, powdered sugar and cinnamon until blended.
- Wrap and chill at least 5 hours.
- Pull a vegtable peeler down long edge of candy bar, making curls.
- Roll ball in pecans and then in the chocolate curls.
NotesThis is great with vanilla wafers or ginger snaps!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More