CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESE BALL
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pack (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbls. brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers or shortbread cookies
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
Gradually add sugars. beat until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap. Shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans.
Serve with graham crackers or shortbread cookies.