- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18oz) tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Cut cookie dough in half. For the crust, press half of the dough onto the bottom of a greased 9 inch square pan (or a 7x11 baking pan).
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Crumble remaining dough over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Fueling a Firehouse
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More