- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18oz) tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Cut cookie dough in half. For the crust, press half of the dough onto the bottom of a greased 9 inch square pan (or a 7x11 baking pan).
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Crumble remaining dough over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More