- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18oz) tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Cut cookie dough in half. For the crust, press half of the dough onto the bottom of a greased 9 inch square pan (or a 7x11 baking pan).
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Crumble remaining dough over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More