- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18oz) tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Cut cookie dough in half. For the crust, press half of the dough onto the bottom of a greased 9 inch square pan (or a 7x11 baking pan).
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Crumble remaining dough over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More