- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8oz cream chesse (softened)
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup regular chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese and butter. Add both sugars and vanilla. Add mini chocolate chips and cover. Chill for 2-3 hours. After chilled form into a ball and roll in regular sized chocolate chips to coat. Serve with honey and chocolate graham cracker sticks!
NotesThis is a recipe we use a lot for baby and wedding showersat work
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More