- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans. Serve with graham cracker sticks
NotesThis is so good! It's very addictive!