- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans. Serve with graham cracker sticks
NotesThis is so good! It's very addictive!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More