- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c butter or margarine
- 3/4 c powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 c mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 c pecans, chopped
- chocolate graham cracker stick
- Mix cream cheese and butter until fluffy; then add powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Mix well, then stir in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 1 hour so that it becomes stiff enough to form into a ball. Roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans.
- Serve with chocolate flavored graham cracker sticks.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More