- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c butter or margarine
- 3/4 c powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 c mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 c pecans, chopped
- chocolate graham cracker stick
- Mix cream cheese and butter until fluffy; then add powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Mix well, then stir in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 1 hour so that it becomes stiff enough to form into a ball. Roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans.
- Serve with chocolate flavored graham cracker sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More