- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 210
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup pecans or pretzels, finely chopped
- In mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour more.
- Roll cheese ball into pecans or pretzels.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers or any other type of sweet treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking for a CureSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More