- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 210
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup pecans or pretzels, finely chopped
- In mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour more.
- Roll cheese ball into pecans or pretzels.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers or any other type of sweet treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More