- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 210
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup pecans or pretzels, finely chopped
- In mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour more.
- Roll cheese ball into pecans or pretzels.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers or any other type of sweet treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More