- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (20 oz.) pkgs. refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, frozen, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. Philly cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cover bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan with 1 roll of the sliced dough to form crust.
- Bake at 350º for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla in mixer.
- Spread over crust; top with remaining roll of sliced dough.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Refrigerate.
- Cut into squares and serve.
NotesGot this out of a magazine, but I don't remember which one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cooking with SabraSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More