- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (20 oz.) pkgs. refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, frozen, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. Philly cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cover bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan with 1 roll of the sliced dough to form crust.
- Bake at 350º for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla in mixer.
- Spread over crust; top with remaining roll of sliced dough.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Refrigerate.
- Cut into squares and serve.
NotesGot this out of a magazine, but I don't remember which one.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More