- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter or marg., melted
- 1 1/4 c. sugar (or less)
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 TBSP. vanilla
- 2 TBSP. milk
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1-6 oz. pkg. chocolate morsels
- Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT chocolate morsels in a mixing bowl.
- Beat 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Fold in morsels.
- Bake in a greased and floured 10 inch Bundt pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Test for doneness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More