- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter or marg., melted
- 1 1/4 c. sugar (or less)
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 TBSP. vanilla
- 2 TBSP. milk
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1-6 oz. pkg. chocolate morsels
- Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT chocolate morsels in a mixing bowl.
- Beat 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Fold in morsels.
- Bake in a greased and floured 10 inch Bundt pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Test for doneness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More