- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cups powdered sugar (optional)
- In the mixing bowl of your stand-type mixer, combine the cookie crumbs, powdered sugar, and chopped pecans. Mix in the cream and melted butter. Add the chocolate chips. Mix for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Shape into one-inch balls and roll in the optional powdered sugar if desired.
- Place the cookies in the refrigerator to become firm. Store them until use in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More