- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (12-ounce) package NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided use
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat in flour.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups morsels and nuts.
- Press into ungreased 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cool until just slightly warm.
- Microwave remaining morsels in a small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH power for 30 to 45 seconds; knead.
- Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth.
- Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over cookie.
- Allow chocolate to cool and set; break cookies into irregular pieces.
- Makes 50 pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More