- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 50 pieces
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (12-ounce) package NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided use
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in a large mixing bowl. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in 1½ cups morsels and nuts. Press into ungreased 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cool until just slightly warm.
- Microwave remaining morsels in a small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH power for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over cookie. Allow chocolate to cool and set; break cookies into irregular pieces.
NotesThis turned out to be a very delightful surprise when I first made it! It's become a 'must have' when I do a small tea luncheon with friends! It's perfect to end the meal with a nice hot, black English Tea!! Mmmmmm!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
NFPG Recipe Collection
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More