CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DELIGHT
- Servings: 15
- 1 tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 oz.) whipped topping, thawed & divided
- 3 c. cold milk
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
Press into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes; cool.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Fold in 1 3/4 cup whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
In a large bowl, whisk milk & pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
Spread over cream cheese layer.
Top with remaining whipped topping.
Cover & refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.