- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAnother recipe I found while browsing.
- 1 tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 oz.) whipped topping, thawed & divided
- 3 c. cold milk
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Press into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes; cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1 3/4 cup whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk & pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Cover & refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Smooth Sweet Tea
Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate CakeSee More