- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 oz.) whipped topping, thawed & divided
- 3 c. cold milk
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Press into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes; cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1 3/4 cup whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk & pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Cover & refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
NotesAnother recipe I found while browsing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More