- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box brownie mix 9 x 13 size
- 1 batch of your favorite cookie dough
- Powdered sugar or frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Pour batter into mini cupcake tins (about 36-40) that have been sprayed generously with cooking spray.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough into the center of each filled cupcake tin, gently pressing down into the batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing brownies from tins.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or frost. Enjoy!
NotesThis is a recipe I put together that is another great hit with the kids, and so easy! Visit my blog for more pictures. www.pickypalate.blogspot.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More