- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box brownie mix 9 x 13 size
- 1 batch of your favorite cookie dough
- Powdered sugar or frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Pour batter into mini cupcake tins (about 36-40) that have been sprayed generously with cooking spray.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough into the center of each filled cupcake tin, gently pressing down into the batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing brownies from tins.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or frost. Enjoy!
NotesThis is a recipe I put together that is another great hit with the kids, and so easy! Visit my blog for more pictures. www.pickypalate.blogspot.com
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Beef and Peppers in Black Bean Sauce
Toasted ReubensSee More