CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIES
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Cooking Time: 30-45
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Brownie Mix:
- Butter: 3/4 cup (plus more for greasing the pan)
- Cooking Oil: 6 tablespoons
- Cocoa Powder:1 cup and 2 tablespoons
- Large Eggs: 3
- Sugar: 1 3/4 cups
- Salt: 1/4 tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract: 2 teaspoons
- Cake Flour: 1 cup (plus more for dusting the pan)
- Cookie Dough:
- Any recipe would work, I just used pre-made cookie dough from the store, it saves a lot of time. Use any chocolate chip cookie recipe, just make the dough though.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter and flour your pan 8 inch square pan.
2. Mix cooking oil with cocoa powder and stir until it's all dark brown and smooth.
3. In another bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract and whisk in the chocolate mixture.
4. Add the flour and whisk slowly until no lumps remain.
5. Roll out cookie dough into a a think sheet that fits in the pan. Smooth out dough until it's all evenly coating the bottom of the pan.
6. Pour the brownie batter into the pan, don't worry if it's more like dough then batter, that's what makes it thick, rich and chewy.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes and set out to cool for about 45 minutes.
8. Cut into squares and enjoy!