- Cooking Time: 30-45
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryME and my neighbor decided to make brownies for a block party, and discovered a secret way to make them rich and chewy, along with adding delicious cookie dough to give them a unique and amazing flavor! Please please please enjoy! :)
- Brownie Mix:
- Butter: 3/4 cup (plus more for greasing the pan)
- Cooking Oil: 6 tablespoons
- Cocoa Powder:1 cup and 2 tablespoons
- Large Eggs: 3
- Sugar: 1 3/4 cups
- Salt: 1/4 tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract: 2 teaspoons
- Cake Flour: 1 cup (plus more for dusting the pan)
- Cookie Dough:
- Any recipe would work, I just used pre-made cookie dough from the store, it saves a lot of time. Use any chocolate chip cookie recipe, just make the dough though.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter and flour your pan 8 inch square pan.
- 2. Mix cooking oil with cocoa powder and stir until it's all dark brown and smooth.
- 3. In another bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract and whisk in the chocolate mixture.
- 4. Add the flour and whisk slowly until no lumps remain.
- 5. Roll out cookie dough into a a think sheet that fits in the pan. Smooth out dough until it's all evenly coating the bottom of the pan.
- 6. Pour the brownie batter into the pan, don't worry if it's more like dough then batter, that's what makes it thick, rich and chewy.
- 7. Bake for 35-40 minutes and set out to cool for about 45 minutes.
- 8. Cut into squares and enjoy!