- Cooking Time: 45 min. + chilling
- Servings: Yield: 12-14 servings
- Preparation Time: 25 min.
- * 1-3/4 cups crushed chocolate chips cookies or chocolate wafer crumbs
- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1/3 cup butter, melted
- * FILLING:
- * 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup sugar
- * 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- * 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- * 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * COOKIE DOUGH:
- * 1/4 cup butter, softened
- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- * 1 tablespoon water
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- * 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 9-in. pan. Place pan on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Add sour cream and vanilla; beat just until blended. Pour over crust; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add water and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls over filling, gently pushing dough below surface (dough should be completely covered by filling). Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with remaining chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More