- Cooking Time: 45 min. + chilling
- Servings: Yield: 12-14 servings
- Preparation Time: 25 min.
- * 1-3/4 cups crushed chocolate chips cookies or chocolate wafer crumbs
- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1/3 cup butter, melted
- * FILLING:
- * 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup sugar
- * 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- * 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- * 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * COOKIE DOUGH:
- * 1/4 cup butter, softened
- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- * 1 tablespoon water
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- * 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 9-in. pan. Place pan on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Add sour cream and vanilla; beat just until blended. Pour over crust; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add water and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls over filling, gently pushing dough below surface (dough should be completely covered by filling). Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with remaining chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More