Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1-3/4 cups crushed chocolate chips cookies or chocolate wafer crumbs
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1/3 cup butter, melted
* 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup sugar
* 3 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* COOKIE DOUGH:
* 1/4 cup butter, softened
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon water
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 9-in. pan. Place pan on a baking sheet; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Add sour cream and vanilla; beat just until blended. Pour over crust; set aside.
In another mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add water and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls over filling, gently pushing dough below surface (dough should be completely covered by filling). Place pan on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with remaining chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cheesecake