CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKE
- Cooking Time: 85 minutes
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- Ingredients for Crust:
- 2 cups firmly packed chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Ingredeints for Filling:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) tube chocolate chip cookie dough, room temperature
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: maraschino cheeries, whipped cream
- Ingredients for Chocolate Ganache:
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup semisweet chcocolate chips
Directions for Cheesecake:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place a rimmed baking sheet on lower rack of oven. Fill halfway with water. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, butter, and egg white. Press firmly on bottom and up sides of a 9-1/2 inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes; set aside to cool.
2. Press cookie dough firmly onto bottom of cooled crust. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1-1/2 cups sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well ater each addition. add flour, beating just until combined. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Pour cheesecake batter over cookie dough.
3. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes; turn oven off. Leave in oven with door closed for 4 hours. Remove chheesecake from oven. Gently runa knife around edge of pan on wire rack. Spoon Chocolate Ganache over top of cheesecake. Cover, and chill 8 hours. Remove sides of pan to serve. Garnish with maraschino cheeries and whipped cream.
Directions for Chocolate Ganache:
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine cream, sugar, and rcorn syrup, stirring until sugar dissolves. Stir in chcolate until meldted and smooth. Cool slightly before use.
Website Credit: http://moogieland.blogspot.com/2010/09/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-cheesecake.html