- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup lite sour cream
- 1 pound refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Chocolate chips
- Chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Generously grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs. Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour and mix until smooth. Add vanilla extract and sour cream and mix just until blended. Pour 1/2 of the batter into prepared crust.
- Cut cookie dough into golf ball-size chunks and drop into batter. Sprinkle in chocolate chips. Pour over remaining batter. Bake for 60 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and open the door to the broil position. Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 more minutes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, remove the sides of the pan and top with fresh whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More