- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18-ounce) package Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough or Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 pint vanilla or chocolate ice cream, softened
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Prepare the cookies according to the package directions, then let them cool completely.
- Place a little less than 1/4 cup of ice cream on the flat side of 1 cookie; top with the flat side of a second cookie to make a sandwich. Decorate as desired. Serve the sandwiches immediately or wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and freeze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More