- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18-ounce) package Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough or Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 pint vanilla or chocolate ice cream, softened
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Prepare the cookies according to the package directions, then let them cool completely.
- Place a little less than 1/4 cup of ice cream on the flat side of 1 cookie; top with the flat side of a second cookie to make a sandwich. Decorate as desired. Serve the sandwiches immediately or wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and freeze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More