- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 5 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (use mini-morsels if making small, bite-size cookies like I do for my annual party.)
- 1 cup cocoa nibs (to replace traditional chopped nuts)
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nibs. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesA traditional classic kicked up a notch by including cocoa nibs for hint of dark chocolate flavor and a bit of crunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More