- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, room tempurature
- 2 sticks unslated butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 12 ounce package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter and sugar on high speed until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Reduce speed to low; beat in flour and salt until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and orange zest.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets; space dough about 1 inch apart. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned around the edges. With a spatula, transfer to racks to cool completely; store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
NotesChocolate chip cookies taken up a notch
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More