- Cooking Time: 1hr to 1hr and 15minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 12 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 1-c. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2-c. PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, chopped
- 3-oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Place 1 cookie in each of 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Mix ice cream and peanuts. Spoon evenly over cookies; drizzle with melted chocolate. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
NotesI seen this when I was looking up a recipe for the Oreo Rice Crispies. Thought it looked awesome!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More