- Cooking Time: 5 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. of butter or margarine
- 2 C. sugar
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. of vanilla
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 5 c. flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 4 oz. pkgs. of instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chocolate chips (at least 1 lb.
- Optional: peanut butter chips, nuts or M&M's
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla
- Add beaten eggs to mixture
- pour in flour mixture
- fold mixture gently to blend all ingredients
- add in chocolate chips
- spoon onto cookie sheets. Cook at 375 F for approx 5-8 min. or until golden brown around the edges.
- Be sure the top of cookie appears dry on top.
- Do not overbake. let them cook on cookie sheet for a few min. before removing. And enjoy!
NotesThis recipe was given to me 20 years ago by a woman who lived next door. They are moist and great!
Recipes for Vitality
Taste of CenturyLink
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More