- Cooking Time: 5 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. of butter or margarine
- 2 C. sugar
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. of vanilla
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 5 c. flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 4 oz. pkgs. of instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chocolate chips (at least 1 lb.
- Optional: peanut butter chips, nuts or M&M's
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla
- Add beaten eggs to mixture
- pour in flour mixture
- fold mixture gently to blend all ingredients
- add in chocolate chips
- spoon onto cookie sheets. Cook at 375 F for approx 5-8 min. or until golden brown around the edges.
- Be sure the top of cookie appears dry on top.
- Do not overbake. let them cook on cookie sheet for a few min. before removing. And enjoy!
NotesThis recipe was given to me 20 years ago by a woman who lived next door. They are moist and great!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More