- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine sugars and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add vanilla and egg whites; beat 1 minute. Add flour mixture and chips; beat until blended.
- Drop dough by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on pans for 2 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More