- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, dark-variety
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour ( can use whole wheat flour)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Whey Crisps (any flavor )
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda; stir into batter. Add chocolate chips and whey crisps to batter; stir to distribute evenly throughout.
- Drop rounded half-teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More