- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, dark-variety
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour ( can use whole wheat flour)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Whey Crisps (any flavor )
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda; stir into batter. Add chocolate chips and whey crisps to batter; stir to distribute evenly throughout.
- Drop rounded half-teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More