- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips (12 oz. bag)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, use a wooden spool to cream together the shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto parchment paper.
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes, or until edges are just starting to turn brown.
- Cool and enjoy!
50 Shades of Taste
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More