- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips (12 oz. bag)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, use a wooden spool to cream together the shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto parchment paper.
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes, or until edges are just starting to turn brown.
- Cool and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Social Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More