- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips (12 oz. bag)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, use a wooden spool to cream together the shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto parchment paper.
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes, or until edges are just starting to turn brown.
- Cool and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More