- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c Butter or margarine, (2 sticks or 1/2 LB)
- 1 c Brown sugar; packed
- 2 c Flour
- 1 1/2 c Rolled oats
- 2 ts Orange zest; grated
- 1 pk Semisweet chocolate chips, 12oz
- 1 c Cranberries; dried (4oz)
- 1 pk Cream cheese; (8oz)
- 1 1/4 c Sweetened condensed milk, (1 can at 14oz)
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until creamy; beat in flour, oats and orange peel until crumbly.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cranberries; reserve 2 cups mixture.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in small bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour over hot crust; sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Return to oven and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
NotesThis is a recipe that I have been makeing for a couple of years now. Sorry I am not sure where I first got the recipe but its one of our favorite bar cookies.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More