- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c Butter or margarine, (2 sticks or 1/2 LB)
- 1 c Brown sugar; packed
- 2 c Flour
- 1 1/2 c Rolled oats
- 2 ts Orange zest; grated
- 1 pk Semisweet chocolate chips, 12oz
- 1 c Cranberries; dried (4oz)
- 1 pk Cream cheese; (8oz)
- 1 1/4 c Sweetened condensed milk, (1 can at 14oz)
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until creamy; beat in flour, oats and orange peel until crumbly.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cranberries; reserve 2 cups mixture.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in small bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour over hot crust; sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Return to oven and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
NotesThis is a recipe that I have been makeing for a couple of years now. Sorry I am not sure where I first got the recipe but its one of our favorite bar cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More