- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 49
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. SuperMoist Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 pkg. (12 oz. size) mini semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare, bake and cool cake as directed on package for jelly roll pan.
- beat cream cheese in medium bowl on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in powdered sugar, whipping cream and vanilla on medium speed about 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread over cake.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over cheese mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until cheese mixture is firm.
- Cut into 2 x 1 1/2-inch bars. Refrigerate any remaining bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More