- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 49
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. SuperMoist Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 pkg. (12 oz. size) mini semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare, bake and cool cake as directed on package for jelly roll pan.
- beat cream cheese in medium bowl on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in powdered sugar, whipping cream and vanilla on medium speed about 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread over cake.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over cheese mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until cheese mixture is firm.
- Cut into 2 x 1 1/2-inch bars. Refrigerate any remaining bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More