- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- ½ Cup water
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix (4serving size)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cake mix, water, oil, eggs, pudding mix, sour cream and chocolate chips into a stand or electric mixer. Mix on medium speed for a minute and a half or until well combined.
- Fill 24 cupcake tins ¾ full with batter and bake 15-18 minutes until toothpick comes clean when poked in the center.
- Let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More