- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- ½ Cup water
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix (4serving size)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cake mix, water, oil, eggs, pudding mix, sour cream and chocolate chips into a stand or electric mixer. Mix on medium speed for a minute and a half or until well combined.
- Fill 24 cupcake tins ¾ full with batter and bake 15-18 minutes until toothpick comes clean when poked in the center.
- Let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Social CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More