- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- Cake Mix:
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 8 oz (225 grams) sour cream
- 8 oz bag chocolate chips
- 12 oz (340 grams - 1 pack) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 stick softened butter
- 8 oz (225 grams) powdered sugar
- 1 box of candy canes, put into food processor, pulsed until in tiny pieces. Also, works wonderfully with sprinkles, chocolates and other decor.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cake mix, water, oil, eggs, pudding mix, sour cream and chocolate chips into a stand or electric mixer. Mix on medium speed for a minute and a half or until well combined.
- 2. Fill 24 cupcake tins ¾ full with batter and bake 15-18 minutes until toothpick comes clean when poked in the center. Let cool.
- 3. Place cream cheese, butter and sugar into a large bowl. Whisk slowly until well combined and frosting consistency. Frost cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with crushed candy cane.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Affy Taffy Pie by Molly Heron
Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Chicken TetrazziniSee More