Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies
1 cup butter
12 oz chocolate chips
2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1 4 oz Hershey bar, grated
2 1/2 cups oatmeal, blended
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Measure oatmeal and blend to a fine powder.
3. Cream butter and both sugars.
4. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
5. Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar, and nuts.
6. Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10 minutes.
Pairs Well With
I got this recipe in college from a friend.