- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 4 oz Hershey bar, grated
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal, blended
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Measure oatmeal and blend to a fine powder.
- 3. Cream butter and both sugars.
- 4. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 5. Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar, and nuts.
- 6. Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- 7. Bake 10 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe in college from a friend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Social Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More