- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 4 oz Hershey bar, grated
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal, blended
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Measure oatmeal and blend to a fine powder.
- 3. Cream butter and both sugars.
- 4. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 5. Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar, and nuts.
- 6. Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- 7. Bake 10 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe in college from a friend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More