- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 4 oz Hershey bar, grated
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal, blended
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Measure oatmeal and blend to a fine powder.
- 3. Cream butter and both sugars.
- 4. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 5. Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar, and nuts.
- 6. Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- 7. Bake 10 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe in college from a friend.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
culinary karmaSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More