- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup butter flavored crisco
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 12 ounce chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl beat butter, shortening, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir together all dry ingredients then add to butter mixture. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoons on ungreased baking sheets. Press criss crosses on top of each cookie and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
- Makes about 6 dozen cookies.
NotesThese are my favorite cookies of all that I make
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More