- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup butter flavored crisco
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 12 ounce chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl beat butter, shortening, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir together all dry ingredients then add to butter mixture. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoons on ungreased baking sheets. Press criss crosses on top of each cookie and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
- Makes about 6 dozen cookies.
NotesThese are my favorite cookies of all that I make
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Cooking with Sabra
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More