- Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Servings: 1 to 2 doz.
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- ½ stick butter flavored Crisco the stick kind
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon Salt (optional)
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup real good dark semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup old fashioned oatmeal
- Put your oven to 350
- In a large bowl use a mixer and cream the butter and brown sugar till fluffy. Beat in the egg. Mix in the salt, baking powder and baking soda at low speed, then mix in the vanilla and flour. Stir in the chocolate chips, pecans and oatmeal.
- Drop on nonstick pans by rounded tablespoons or teaspoons depending on how large a cookie you want, and bake for 12 to 14 mins. I cook them till lightly browned but still soft. You can also leave out the oatmeal and after baking and cooling the cookies stuff them with marshmallow cream between two cookies yummy.
NotesThis recipe came from just messing around with different ingrediants. My family and co-workers say they are the bomb.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More