- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 egg whites, room temp
- 1/2t peppermint extract
- 1/2c sugar
- red food coloring (optional)
- 6oz chocolate chips
- Combine egg whites and peppermint exract, beat until foamy.
- Gradually add the sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the coloring, if desired, then the chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a parchment lines baking sheet.
- Bake at 200 for 1 hour or until and set (don't brown these!)
- Remove to wire racks to cool and them store immediately in airtight containers.
NotesThese are a must for the holidays-they look so festive- but they are yummy any time of year. As with all meringue cookies, humid days are not the best time to make these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More