- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick butter, melted and cooled
- 1 c. pecans
- 1 c. semi-sweet choc. chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked 9 in. pie shell
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farhenheit
- Mix sugar and flour. Add eggs, butter, pecans, choc. chips, and vanilla and stir.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake for 45-60 minutes or until set.
NotesI found this recipe in Paula Deen's Just Dessert Cookbook. It is oh so good! It tastes just like a chocolate pecan pie.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More