- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick butter, melted and cooled
- 1 c. pecans
- 1 c. semi-sweet choc. chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked 9 in. pie shell
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farhenheit
- Mix sugar and flour. Add eggs, butter, pecans, choc. chips, and vanilla and stir.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake for 45-60 minutes or until set.
NotesI found this recipe in Paula Deen's Just Dessert Cookbook. It is oh so good! It tastes just like a chocolate pecan pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More