CHOCOLATE CHIP PIE
Chocolate Chip Pie
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
Beat in sugars, flour, butter, oil and vanilla until well blended.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake at 325 degrees F for 1-1/4 hours or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Chill until serving.