- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 c light brown sugar
- 1/4 c white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 c chocolate chips
- 1/4 c sugar
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars on medium speed for several minutes until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix until combined. Add the flour mixture, and mix on low speed just until combined. Cover dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line several cookies sheets with parchment paper. Roll tablespoon-sized balls of dough in the cinnamon sugar and place on cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through, until golden brown. Cool cookie sheets on wire racks
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More