- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canned or cooked pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter.
- Gradually add sugar, eggs and pumpkin.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture and blend well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until loaf is done.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over bread
NotesSimply yummy !!! Two of my favorites in one: pumpkin & chocolate!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More