- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canned or cooked pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter.
- Gradually add sugar, eggs and pumpkin.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture and blend well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until loaf is done.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over bread
NotesSimply yummy !!! Two of my favorites in one: pumpkin & chocolate!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More