- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. Flour
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 c. Milk
- 1/2 c. Pumpkin
- 1/4 c. Butter/Margarine (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 c. Chocolate Morsels (semi-sweet) - can also you white chocolate or a mix of the two but the white chocolate does make them gooier but still yummy
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix. In a small bowl mix wet ingredients then add to the dry.
- Add morsels and stir just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Grease muffin pan and fill 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes at 400° F.
- Cool 5 minutes and Enjoy!
- You can also sprinkle chopped nuts on the muffins before you bake them.
- Makes 12
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More