- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. Flour
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 c. Milk
- 1/2 c. Pumpkin
- 1/4 c. Butter/Margarine (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 c. Chocolate Morsels (semi-sweet) - can also you white chocolate or a mix of the two but the white chocolate does make them gooier but still yummy
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix. In a small bowl mix wet ingredients then add to the dry.
- Add morsels and stir just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Grease muffin pan and fill 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes at 400° F.
- Cool 5 minutes and Enjoy!
- You can also sprinkle chopped nuts on the muffins before you bake them.
- Makes 12
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Koken met Oma
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More