- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. Flour
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 c. Milk
- 1/2 c. Pumpkin
- 1/4 c. Butter/Margarine (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 c. Chocolate Morsels (semi-sweet) - can also you white chocolate or a mix of the two but the white chocolate does make them gooier but still yummy
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix. In a small bowl mix wet ingredients then add to the dry.
- Add morsels and stir just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Grease muffin pan and fill 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes at 400° F.
- Cool 5 minutes and Enjoy!
- You can also sprinkle chopped nuts on the muffins before you bake them.
- Makes 12