Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 1/2 cup all purpose flour
* 2 tsp. baking powder
* 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
* 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
* 3/4 lb. semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 375degreesF. In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder. In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed
milk and butter until smooth. Add graham cracker crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Makes about 3/4 dozen.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
I like to add dried marachino cherries or rehydrated dried cherries into the mix, this is very sweet.
More Great Recipes: Dessert