- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1tablespoon water
- 2 (7oz) packages chocolate chocolate chip muffin mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped cream or topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In ungreased 10-inch cast iron skillet, melt butter.
- Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, pecans, coconut and water; spread evenly.
- In medium bowl, combine muffin mix, sugar and milk.
- Stir just until blended.
- Pour batter over mixture in skillet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Loosen edges of cake.
- Place serving plate on top of skillet; carefully invert cake onto plate.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, if desired.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More