- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1tablespoon water
- 2 (7oz) packages chocolate chocolate chip muffin mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped cream or topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In ungreased 10-inch cast iron skillet, melt butter.
- Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, pecans, coconut and water; spread evenly.
- In medium bowl, combine muffin mix, sugar and milk.
- Stir just until blended.
- Pour batter over mixture in skillet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Loosen edges of cake.
- Place serving plate on top of skillet; carefully invert cake onto plate.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, if desired.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More