- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1tablespoon water
- 2 (7oz) packages chocolate chocolate chip muffin mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped cream or topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In ungreased 10-inch cast iron skillet, melt butter.
- Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, pecans, coconut and water; spread evenly.
- In medium bowl, combine muffin mix, sugar and milk.
- Stir just until blended.
- Pour batter over mixture in skillet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Loosen edges of cake.
- Place serving plate on top of skillet; carefully invert cake onto plate.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More