- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In the microwave or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt the chocolate and peanut butter chips, stirring occasionally until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time then stir in the vanilla. Stir in the melted chips until well blended then stir in the sifted dry ingredients. Finally, fold in the chopped peanut butter cups. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More