Chocolate Chip heath bar cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
These cookies are to die for! The thickest cookie I've ever baked
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 cup butter
1/2 butter flavored shortening
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
1 package (12oz) chocolate chips
1 cup pecans
4 heath bars crushed
1. preheat oven to 350
2. mix flour with salt and baking soda, set aside
3. cream butter and shortening. Gradually add sugars. Add eggs one at a time and mix. Add vanilla. Gradually add dry ingredients.
4. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, and heath bar pieces.
5. Using a large tablespoon or ice cream scooper, drop 1/4 cupfuls of dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
6. Bake 12-14 minutes, let cool for 1-2 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: