- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box (18.25 oz) chocolate cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 envelope powdered whipped topping mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 16" angel food cake loaf pan.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Beat with a mixer on medium speed for five minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool at least 10 minutes before releasing from pan.
- When cool, slice into 32 1/2" slices.
NotesRich, moist, easy to make cake. I tweaked a coffee cake recipe, of all things, to invent this. It slices beautifully--great to bring along to any function.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More