CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE
- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box (18.25 oz) chocolate cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 envelope powdered whipped topping mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease and flour 16" angel food cake loaf pan.
Combine all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a large bowl.
Beat with a mixer on medium speed for five minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spread batter into prepared pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes.
Cool at least 10 minutes before releasing from pan.
When cool, slice into 32 1/2" slices.