- Cooking Time: 10-25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups chocolate chips, 2 Hershey's chocolate bars, chopped or M&M'S
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl stir together butter, both sugars, eggs, vanilla and cocoa. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture and mix until combined. Stir chocolate chips and walnuts, if using, and stir to distribute evenly.
- For cookies: Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets and bake about 10 minutes. Cool on a baking rack.
- For bars: Pat dough into a greased 9 inch square baking pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into squares when cooled
NotesI found this recipe while searching foodnetwork.com for chocolate chocolate chip cookies. They are really chewy and delicious.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
MidLife Road Trip's
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More