- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 (12oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1 (12oz) pkg butterscotch chips
- 1 (12oz) can cashews
- 1 (5oz) can chow mein noodles
- Melt chips together on low heat til smooth. Remove from heat and add cashews. Stir well and add chow mein noodles.
- Drop onto waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
- Allow to harden. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
NotesQuick, easy & a family favorite ! Freeze well!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More