CHOCOLATE CHOW MEIN TREATS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 (12oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1 (12oz) pkg butterscotch chips
- 1 (12oz) can cashews
- 1 (5oz) can chow mein noodles
- Melt chips together on low heat til smooth. Remove from heat and add cashews. Stir well and add chow mein noodles.
- Drop onto waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
- Allow to harden. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
NotesQuick, easy & a family favorite ! Freeze well!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More