- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 (12oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1 (12oz) pkg butterscotch chips
- 1 (12oz) can cashews
- 1 (5oz) can chow mein noodles
- Melt chips together on low heat til smooth. Remove from heat and add cashews. Stir well and add chow mein noodles.
- Drop onto waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
- Allow to harden. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
NotesQuick, easy & a family favorite ! Freeze well!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Christmas CookiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More